Strawberry Seed Smoothie!
DO YOU HATE PROTEIN POWDER? Well remember legumes and nuts have protein! This smoothie showcases other ways to pack protein into a smoothie!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 whole banana (optional)
- 1 cup soy milk unsweetened
- 2 tbsp pepita seeds/pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp agave
- Any amt of ice or add more strawberries
- Add all ingredients to blender cup
- Blend for 10-20 seconds. Enjoy!
445-447 calories with the banana and about 65 grams of carbs to 16 grams of protein. Without the banana smoothie is 345-347 calories 45 grams of carbs, 15 grams of protein. The ratio of the carbs to protein are perfect for a post work out smoothie. Typically the ratio of carbs to protein should be 3:1.