Things to remember before committing:
- You must be committed for this to work! Have a pep talk with yourself!
- Although you may contact TSV via email at any time, this will be a difficult journey without guidance, follow us on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook so you have daily updates, motivation, and nutrition education. Start going through the site mini course to learn as you create the new you. If you decide, within 30 days of payment receipt, that you would like to start a monthly plan contact us and we can put your payment toward any monthly plan/program you would like.
- I highly recommend you have 1 session with me 1 month after you start your meal plan. Schedule this on the program page.
What’s Included With Each Meal Guide Packet?
- Simple Family History Analysis: Your risk will be discussed, and what are the factors that may lower your risk.
- BMI Calculation
- Recommended calorie intake
- Recommended weight for age, and height.
- 4 week balanced meal guide with simple recipes. Recipes from TSV.com will be included in your packet. There will be no high protein, low carb, or keto diets, all plans are balanced based on the above factors.
- Many tips and recommendations!
- Add on: Grocery List with estimated costs, and quantities based on your recommended calorie intake.
Due to demand, the meal guide packet may take about 1-2 weeks before delivery (usually within 1 week).
You will be contacted within 48 hours of payment with updates on your order and about any information that requires clarification.
Another great perk! You will also receive a 1 week food diary. You will follow the instructions with your free food diary, and you can compare your usual eating patterns with your new meal plan. Send the food diary to us and receive feedback on your eating habits.