Recipe Highlights: Spinach
Easy & Sweet Green Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Frozen whole strawberries 1/4 cup sliced
- 1/2 cup Frozen sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup Frozen spinach 1 cup Fresh spinach
- 1/2 Banana
- 3/4 cup %100 Orange Juice (Sub with any 100% fruit juice)
- If using an individual blender, add ingredients from hardest fruit to softest fruit (strawberries, peaches, spinach, bananas, OJ) to assure you do not over flow! Otherwise just add all ingredients to blender. Then blend for 10-20 seconds and enjoy! If thick add 2 ounces of water and blend again.
*As always discuss consumption with your primary care provider or nutritionist if you take multiple medications. All of the information here is from the author’s ongoing nutrition education, and continued education via nutrition textbooks, eatright.org, and pubmed research articles that are not biased and have good accuracy. This information is not meant to diagnose or treat any condition. This information is to be read and utilized at your own will, and the author is not responsible for any outcomes that come from utilizing this information. This information may be discussed with and adjusted by your dietitian, nutritionist, or medical provider for a more personalized plan. If you have any questions feel free to contact us via the Contact Page. For sources Click Here.